Monday, March 22

another day

went to Inti and Utar with 
sok sok, mary, luve and kaosiang yesterday. 
this was the first time I stepped into Inti haha
the surrounding was nice
but it's too quiet compared to Taylor's
before going Inti, we went to Street Cafe...
the love birds need to have their brunch 
and we left a "awfully awesome note" for our lovely friends
crys, vinc, jo, wey and de xian. hehe
hope they will realize that when they visit there. hehehe
at Utar... we left after being there for only 15 minutes
the people doesn't seemed to like us very much
maybe there was too many people
and they're tired of dealing with people?
whatever laaa...

 and thennn!!
went to 1U. hehe
as usual, we can just wander around
talking crazy stuff.
taking crazy shots...
wait...
we didn't take any pictures yesterday
still I have some cute picturesss hehee
these two were taken at Forever 21
okay, this owl one.
er... I think the left one is sok
the round one is zhew sheng
the small one is me me me!!!
and the BIG one is LUVE
hehehehehe
rawr~! hehehe

 oh ya! and today.
went to lunch with Crystal and Hyein
the korean food was so damn spicy!
but yummy
hehehehehehhe

Basketball MSSD is tomorrow
girls, play well!
good luck to everyone of you
and take care of yourselves
never get hurt
I'll pray for you <3

WE WIN AS A TEAM
WE LOSE AS A TEAM
GO CONVENT!!!


No comments: