Sunday, March 28

Earth Hour '10

it's the time of the year again!
hehe. so what did you do during Earth Hour?
did you switch off the lights?
well, I don't have the "earth-hour-feel" this year.
maybe because I have went out since early in the morning.
let's see what I did today...
woke up at 8
went for check-up at Pantai Hospital.
I can't remember what the doctor said, 
but he was a funny man.
he even asked what am I studying now 
and explained the name of the infection and medicine to me. hahaha **cute**
  I'm gonna meet him in two weeks time. xD

went to school with Sok Lay and Crystal after that
meet up with Wey, Jo and Jo there. haha
the juniors were having their choir practice.
this year's song was not that nice compared to last year
or maybe they're lack of training?
hmm.I don't know...

after that went to Centro for BahKutTeh!
I just realized that we always had our bah kut teh in Centro
maybe it's because they have air-cond there haha
anyway, this crazy sok lay finished two sets of bah kut teh
and she said she's still hungry
so we went to sushi king to eat again.
looking at the way she eat makes me full!

next Crys, Sok and I went to Jolynn's house for mahjong!
I love Jo's house! hahaha
around 6, went to Wey's house to meet them for dinner
before going for dinner, we played Cluedo
as Mr, Vincent has been waiting for hours to play that

well, "what to eat?" is still the hardest question to answer 
even when we're not in college
we took a long time deciding where to eat
and ended up eating korean food! hehe
oh ya, it was 8.30 when we're in the shop
the shop was so bright that I totally forgot about earth hour. haha

that's it! it's all about my day I guess. lazy to continue la
I have pictures that I haven't upload!
will upload when I have the time
haha
and I'm going for "cheng-bing" tomorrow!
didn't realize that until today. 
and and...
everyone is getting sick recently
remember to take care of yourself 
drink more water
don't get sick!~ xD
nitez

No comments: