Thursday, March 4

looooong update xD

booo!~ xD
I'm backie.
have been very busy these days.
sorry for not updating hehe
so it's March now. 
things are going way too fast....0.0
college life is AWESOME.
I've made many new friends
and they're all very fun to be with.
especially the LOL gang. 
LOL rocks!!
students counsel election is tomorrow. 
let's fight for the last time LOL




I've been very very very UNLUCKY these few days.
lost my mom's pen drive which contains highly confidential documents.
feel like killing myself whenever I think about this.
my mood has been going up and down these few days.
it's very tiring...
I seriously need MORE LUCK!
anyway, the funny thing is
most all my friends are not helping me to find it
you think they're cruel? haha
I haven't finish with my word yet...
they PRAYED for me instead. lol
such cute friends I have huh...

No comments: