Thursday, March 4

late update on CNY!!

dong dong qiang! 
Chinese New year!! hehehe
I know la. it's over now.
but I have a lot to talk about.
so, I kinda enjoyed the whole 15 days of cny.
1st day- reunion lunch? at grandma's hse. and then sok sok's hse at night. hehe FUN
2nd day- I can't remember where I went. haha
3rd day- 1U then Ikea... totally awesome day with sok sok and luve ♥
4th and 5th day- went to Port Dickson with families xD another great day
6th- went to sok's hse, then chun cheat's hse, next was luve then vince and last dixon. crazy day!
7th & 8th- can't remember at all. haha 
then college started. not very fun.
THEN THEN!!!
last day of CNY- the best day. crystal's house in the morning
and then visited Jo's hse and Pn Trina was there. I miss her big time!
not to forget, Mr Alfred Lim- the best physics teacher. 
Mr Alfred have a cute side of him.
and he had a "Little Prime Minister" at home now... haha
and lastly Jolene's house... hehe
her mom prepared dinner for us.
after dinner we gambled a bit and went to the park...
jjang jjang!
surprise for Ks(yoke ping's)
his birthday was on the 29th of Feb.
unfortunately, this year is not a leap year.
still, we surprised him. haha
taken many pics.
time for pictures!! xD
 
at sok's house

Ikea!
 
babies xD
sok lay's ways of placing them
 
at my "new home"

 
random

 
the wife~

 



we miss Mr Alfred
 

1st pic of the day hehehe
the Paul Frank couple
 
the cute ghost

 
the models? 

 
posers again

sorry... wrong moon haha
 
cake!!! yummy

 
LOL 

 
finally the right one
another pic of the day hehehe
 
I love everyone xD
she loves me more xP
 
Models of the day 

Things changed easily in our lives,
Just keep the faith...
everything's gonna be alright!

No comments: