Tuesday, June 2

holidays!?

phew! finally got some time to post something here. hehehe
this holiday just don't feel like a holiday
no holiday mood, no playing mood, no fun!
no planning for the weekends yet. anyone??
oh ya, I have been rushing my moral project for the past two days.
seriously, I don't feel there's a need to even study moral in our daily live.
it's just a waste of time!
and that's what causes the dark circles!

by the way, I need you to do me a favor!
ya! you!
did you notice the digi link below the happy O-meter??
yea! click on it please!
help Digi to spread the love all around the world!
it's easy, just follow the instruction and you can help.
if you're a nuffnanger you may know what is that.
and if you think you love me,
please click on the nuffnang ads la!
i mean the one displayed by nuffnang lor!
it will help me! hahahaha

and photos for teacher's day will be posted in facebook soon.
maybe now! lol
then I shall go and upload the photos first!
see you again later! xD

No comments: