Sunday, June 28

insulted

these few days I have a lot to post but I'm too busy to even online
okay, let's see what happened these few days.
Thurs- Michael Jackson's sudden death shocked the whole world
it was De Yan who told us that. at first she was lying something which I can't remember
then she tried to be serious and told us that M. Jackson was dead.
but we refused to believe her as she was trying to hide her smile.
when we went into class, Pn Malar told us that the same thing.
so, the King of Pop left us, didn't even managed to make his last performance.
what a sad thing. Rest In Peace M.J.
skip the sad part, now I have something to tell you which is regarded to the title "insulted"
we were playing and singing in the class as usual
and Luvena had her chair turned behind and talked to me
I, then said something about her which made her temper rised
you know what she did?
she slapped me on my head
and I was stunned at that moment, and then we burst out laughing
so, if you're trying to insult someone, is better not to be Luvena
or your head may be gone! xD

like this!hahahaha


Friday- as I have told you, we had a mamak session to celebrate Eneloj b'day
everything was okay except the part that I'm starving and the Pumpkin(Vincent) is late.
after cutting the cake. Tsing Wey, Dixon, Eneloj and Jolynn started to play with the cream
and they even ran to the road. Dixie almost fell down when Jolynn was trying to get him. haha
Eneloj even suggested we should organize these more often. so, the next one would be Luvena! xD


Sat - school in the morning. tired! then pra-jualan.

Sun- studying for tomorrow test. stop! you must be wondering what test I'm having right?
is not a school test. so no worries. will tell you tomorrow xD
have to study now!
buai~♥

I don't understand guys


sTepH♥

No comments: