Thursday, May 28

Things I hated most

family drama! yeah!
it happened again just now.
I'm totally fed up with it.
yea, for your knowledge, I'm staying with my uncle's family
you may know my cousin, Siew Kee.
just now her father shouted at the maid,
who is currently working for my family.
I was on9-ing halfway and suddenly I heard some shouting outside,
then uncle says she wanna talk to Mum.
I don't know what happened actually,
it has something to do with the maid.
then Mum says she wanna send the maid back tomorrow.
this means, no one will cook for us anymore.
whenever things like this happen, my Dad will be totally pissed-off!
and when he don't feel good,
the whole family gonna suffer.
every time this kind of things happened,
it makes me wanna cry,
but it is hard for me to cry in front of people.
all I can do was fake a smile!
living is hard.
living under a house with two families in it is even harder.
that's why I wanna leave.
I hope I can grab my luggage and leave here forever.
never wanna come back!

No comments: