Thursday, June 25

exhausted

these two days I didn't sleep well
turned out I have panda eyes 0.0
and my face!!! pimples! ahhhh!
have been putting on mask these few days
luckily is getting better **wink**


was a little to hyper today!
kept singing in the class during Moral class
when "the bird" was busy 'sharing' her experience
even Crystal and Luve can't stand me today
and said I'm a little abnormal
haha
sorry la. too happy ad
I also don't know why
LOL


tomorrow is Friday
and there would be a mamak session as usual
the only difference is that we have a name for it tomorrow
is called " Jolene Kan (or Eneloj) mamak yum-cha session"
as she want us to celebrate her belated birthday together
and for the past few days we're cracking our head of what present to give her
just now we decided to buy a cake for her
but, now the problem is that we don't have anyplace to keep the cake
and for sure we can't bring it to Delta
so how??? any idea? o.0!


yesh! Friday
I love it most!
hehehe
you'll think that you know why
but I think you're wrong
hahahaha
anyway, we have school on Sat
and we have EST
which means we can't skip for that day
Larissa is so lucky that she can skip
I NEED SLEEP!! >.<
♥보고싶다

sTepH♥

No comments: