Friday, July 17

when they're young!

now, let's start this post with this pic.
do you know who is she?
come on! make a guess~
wait! obviously not me okay!



now~ take a look at the second one!
the one in the woman's arm
maybe some of you can recognize the man.
all I can say is that he is a cute and funny father~
okay~ maybe you have some idea now!
let's move on to the next pic



okay, that girl on the left hand side
guess!! who is she??
LOL
3...2...1!









here she is.
Ms. Chua Han En~
xD
this is the pic of her when she's visualizing
but never ever trust her vision!
she cheats! xD
those are some faces of her when she's young~
what do you think?
interesting right?
hehe
I'm now waiting for her reply
whether she is going to tomorrow's Bon Odori or not.
hope she's not grounded again haha
is so sad for me to have a grounded potato~
oh ya~ back to the 3rd pic
there's someone I wanna introduce to you too.
look at the cute little boy on the right hand side
what do you think?
do you know who he is?
hahaha
he's my pumpkin a.k.a Vincent Cheong
cute right?
much more better than the one now, I guess xD
so who's going to the Bon Odori tomorrow?
I know some will be going to Youth Day
no matter where you are, remember to have fun!
because exam is just around the corner
haih~



i miss you
i need you
i'm confused


sTepH

No comments: