Tuesday, July 28

wedding theme

boo!! wee! I'm back~
haven't update my blog in ages! hehe
too lazy to blog d~
okay~ now, let's talk about this- Wedding Theme
I believe that everyone of you wanna get married in the future
(or maybe you don't want to~ opps!)
last two days, Mommy asked me to show her a blog
where they have lots of video clips of wedding ceremony.
one of them was her friend daughter's
this lady named Rachael was married to a guy named Adrian
they had a wedding with a theme called "Twilight"
yeah! it's the vampire story Twilight♥
they even have the scene where Bella thought Edward was gonna bite her neck.*faint*
so the next day at school,
I told them the story.
during recess, Luvena told me she knew what she want for her wedding theme
guess what??
she said "Transformer" LOL
this girl, her imagination was superb!
then she told us that we had to start thinking what to transform now
and she wanted me to be Optimus Prime =.="
my reaction was "Why Optimus Prime?" and "Is not like you're getting married next week."
let's imagine what am I gonna look like if I really transform into that LOL
when we're in class,
the topic goes on.
Han En then suggested Harry Potter!
I like that! Imagine a wedding party with witches flying around
and people turning into frogs! that would be fun! LOL
then, they even suggested a theme for me
"The Pearl" by John Steinbeck
thanks to the phlegm that they named it "the pearl"


they even chosen a "husband" for me~
guess who?
Coyotito who was the baby of Juana and Kino
too much of literature people!


you're still in my heart



sTepH♥

No comments: