Thursday, July 30

The Maggi Mee Song


wee! this is our new creation!
"The Maggi Mee song"
using "The Jingle Bells" song rhythm
written by: Han En & Swee Choo
co-writer: Luvena Goh
fans?: Crystal Yong?? & Lee Jolynn?? LOL
here's how it goes~

maggi mee x2, maggi mee ROCKS **
Maggi mee yummy, maggi mee *slurpp*

Tom yam maggi & curry maggi

Maggi party has begun

Maggi mee x2, maggi mee ROCKS **

Maggi mee ROCKS ** all time~

Mix and mingle all the spices and, OH!

With the telur inside~!!

It's so tasty, and so wangi~
I LOVE my Maggi mee...
It's so wangi, and so tasty~ HA!
I told you I love my Maggi mee,rite?!

Maggi mee x2, maggi mee ROCKS**
Maggi mee ROCKS** all time~
Mix and Mingle all the spices and, AH!

with a telur~
with a telur~ with a telur inside~~~
-THE END-
reminder:whenever u see the "**" sign~
add this in! LOL



and it's copyright reserved™ xD




and I ♥ you

-sTepH-

No comments: