Thursday, May 21

ball guard! LOL

well, today we have our PJK paper.
the paper only started at 12,
so we spent the whole time before recess sleeping. xD
only Han en never sleep and studied alone.
after recess, we did some studying.
and one of the things we have to memorize is about crickets game!
so when I saw this underwear like thing named "ball guard"
I sort of asked Luvena and Han en what is that used for?
they said it is to protect the private part.
I was like "oh! I thought what the hell is that"
then during the exam,
there was one question which we have to name the tools used for the game.
Crystal and me were looking at each other and asking questions,
Crys: " I only can remember ball something"
Me: "Ya la, the panty!" xD
After the exam,
Crys: "I really can't remember the ball guard thinggy"
Me: " Ya la."
Crys: "I almost write there 'pelindung penis'."
all of us burst out laughing.
thanks to the exam,
now we know that guys usually wear ball guard to protect their you know what!
LOL

No comments: