Sunday, May 4

tired of everything~

very long din post d~ stayed at han en's on fri. quite funny~ she can't sleep well! i supposed to be the one who can't sleep well what!! lol~ then went to fei's sis wedding party ytd nite~ taken a lot of picts with pote & sa~
this is one of my favourite~ haha

that day he din come~ haih~ kinda disappointed!! wanted to see him so much but end up he not there~ know how i feel? haih~ tomorrow got tuition again!! will he be there?? dun think he will miss the class~ but if he wants he would rite... i can't do anything~ pls help me so that i won't fall too deep~ pls!! i dunwan to get the same old ending anymore!! NEVER!!

11 comments:

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

swee choo..i knw u was vry disappointed when tat day he dint went tuition..haiz..i knw ur feeling..i also same v u wat..he dint go skul ah..i whole day sure moody de..haiz..when v fall on sum1 v sure fall till vry deep de..just lik me..wanna control also cannot..haiz..

sTepH said...

yaya~ haih~ luckily he is thr ytd~!

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

oh..haha..ya ah??
thn ma gud lo..haiz..i everyday also saw him de..bored d..or u wan shift to my skul?? lolx..

sTepH said...

haha~ i wanted to~ but my chinese is weak!! too bad la~ haih

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

ur chinese ah?? ok wat..ok d la..stil gt many ppl poor than u lo..k??
shift here la..i acc u..muahah...

sTepH said...

lol~ if my chinese ok also my transport n my parents ler!! all these problems ler~ haih~ impossible for me to change there de la!!

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

haha..i can fetch u ah..u stay my hse la..muahaha..i don mind de wor..keke

sTepH said...

lol~ i also dun mind~ but my mother mind ma~ haha

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

haha..ya lo...tel ur mum don so mind la..both of us also don mind d la..choo ah, i cant wait to go genting v u all le..haha

sTepH said...

haha~ she wont de~ yaya!! me too~ i wanted to go thr now!! i dunwan exam ler!!

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

ya la..me too le..but sure going genting de ma?/ if v r going v must play n shop til drop ya..k?? now imagine d also happy la..muahah