Monday, May 26

is just a trip~ but...

ya!! is just a trip to PD~ ntg else! but what i experienced there was unexpected~ well, let's talk bout the room 1st! this is not my first time staying over at tiara beach! but that nite was so scarying! i can't sleep well until 1am~ then finally when i sleep, suddenly i can't breath well! then someone beside me talked to me~ that time i can't open my eyes. and she was saying that " i'm always beside u" and some "evil laugh"~ i forced myself to open my eyes and everything gets back to normal! phew! scary right! then the next thing was ys. i guess u all won't know who~ but who cares~ys has been special for me. but not now. i tot i wouldn't go on a trip with ys again. but who knows what will happen in the future right! we didn't talk to each other~ just looking at each other and it make me feel that i shouldn't be there~ somehow i still care bout ys~ maybe! just wondering how ys feels bout me now?? and what will happen to us if that thing doesn't happen?? but i know that is impossible to get back to the past. so no point thinking that anymore. just hope that ys will be happy always.

-logged out-
sTepH

No comments: