Wednesday, May 7

this is the 3rd time i post today. tired and bored~
felt sorry to jie because i left her alone for chemistry class~
just now, i viewed his profile again.
i don't understand why i will view his profile.
it has been so long since i decided to give him up until i did it.
but i really don't understand why i will still care of his life.
"how are u going on?"
"do you have any special someone?"
"how tall you are now?"
"how are you in school?"
all these questions bugs me whenever i thinks of u.
i gave you up,didn't i?
but why?
why are u still there in my mind?
affecting my mood, my life, my thinking.
maybe the next time i going to see you would be the last time for me to see you this year.
after all, you are the one i still wanted to care about now.
no one knows what will happen in the future.
but i can tell that
i won't be thinking you ,caring you, missing you that much when the time comes~

No comments: