Wednesday, April 8

first time experience~

teeheehee~
wondering what's my first time experience?
now~
guess guess guessss....
*ting* time's up!
hahaha~
let me tell u!
my mum went to JB today for her meeting~
therefore I have no one to fetch me back after school as school ends at 1.40 today~
so I took a bus home! and this was my first time taking bus alone!
guess what happened?
I walk to the bus station and waited....
few minutes later this bus came...
and it is written there to Kg. Delek~
so I was thinking if this is the right bus that i should take
then I decided to ask this Malay girl from my school...
me: how much is the bus fare?
m.g: one sixty
me: will it pass by Jln Hassan
m.g: *nodded her head*
then I faster thank her and go up the bus~
when the bus reached Teluk Pulai,
it stopped at the front of Teluk Gadung school to fetch some students...
then when the bus reached another bus stop,
it stopped again and picked up another bunch of student...
then this time another Malay girl came and sit beside me...
when the bus started to move I realized that it wasn't going straight
but turning left to the Teluk Gadung area...
then I quickly asked the Malay girl if this bus goes to Jln Hassan!
guess what?! she said no!
omg! *boom*
I got down the bus immediately and walked all the way home!
and I was sweating like I just had a bath while walking home~!
by the time I reached home, I was tired like hell!
funny rite? lol


okay!
now~ here's some basketball tournament news update... hahaha
we just got our schedule and Convent will be playing against
Raja Zarina and Kisas( some Malay school, not very famous but their shooting quite chun one!)
and, the tournament will be held at K.Kemuning school (b4 that was at Jln Kebun)
I wonder if they have enough court for us to play??
okie...
it's time to go~
we have "date" with Mr Lau later==
hope his class wasn't full again!
if not I will break his neck!
xD
annyeong!

No comments: