Wednesday, April 8

the cockroach issue!

okay! this post should be posted last wed~
but lazy me was very lazy to type that day...
so let's continue now~
and remember! this is the last wed post k!
very lazy to edit la~ xD
just now at Mr Lau's class...
something funneh happened! xD
we were sitting at the right row for the first time( at least for me it was the 1st time la)
crystal wanted to sit inside( cz her Mr. Chua tio! sits there everytime)
so she sat inside then I'm beside her, Jolynn beside me and then Lee shan and Shi yun...
in the middle of the class, this chieh sing suddenly shouted: COCKROACH!
me and crystal was still relaxing and asking her "where?"
when she says "on your chair!"( crystal's) we were like "where where?!"
then crys said she can smell the cockroach! (i wonder how she smells that...lol)
so she quickly get up, and by the time she stand up...
the cockroach appeared!
I tot it was just a small one, mana tau that's a BIG one!
and, it's a FLYING COCKROACH!!!
omg! run!
Mr Lau used the cockroach spray and sprayed on it!
that time I saw my pencil box was still there on the table~
so I reached my hand and grabbed it!
when I grabbed my pencil box,
I was searching for the cockroach again,
then I feel something on my leg!
*shout!* the cockroach was coming my way!
then Mr Lau sprayed again!
and finally, the cockroach fainted!
he then used a tissue and threw it in the dustbin~
since then, Crystal's new hero appeared!
**Mr Lau**
oh ya, before that, there's one thing I wanted to tell ya all~
Ms Tay told us that Mr Lau was afraid of cockroach!
but being a real man, he saved us!
*applause*
and the next day in school,
Crystal said that out of 14 ppl who went to the class ytd
13 ppl saw her and told her "cockroach'!
lol-ed

No comments: