Wednesday, January 7

Tagged by Shi Yun and Larissa

1) Do you think you're hot?
sometimes yesss but most of the time nooo! xD

2)Upload your favourite picture of you!














3)Why do you l
ike that picture?
i dunhv any other pic in my comp now xD

4)When was the last time you ate pizza?
hmmm~ on x'mas?

5)The last song you listened to?
love song- taylor swift

6)What are you doing right now besides this?
reading blogs and listening to songs! lalala~ xD

7)What name would you prefer besides yours?
u can call me steph~ hehehe

People I tag :
shir li
mc
ying yi
jing wei
siew kee

8)Who is number 1?
my bestie! we have the same idol!

9)Number 3 is having a relationship with?
no one

10)Say something about number 5?
er.... speechless~

11)How about number 4?
the bookworm?! lol

12)Who is number 2?
my bestfren or should i say bro??

13)Say something the person who tag you.
i love u girls! xD

1 comment:

Jing said...

i'm not tat bookworm !!