Thursday, January 8

new!

well. am back! missed me right? xD
yeah..there are loads of homework to do.
only today that i manged to post about schools.
okay. 1st day of school was fine.
and we are all very "lucky"
that we have the most well known teacher as our class teacher
guess who?
think think think!!
Pn Sarah.
so, that's the BIG thing on the first day of school.
the second day of school was all about doing the things
that's undone on the first day of school.
the third day is just the same as well...
lol~ Vincent taught me that! I know he's lame~ xD
school's boring, without Sa.
missed the days we have our recess together.









canteen day '08

and girl, I needed your help in editing the skin.
i have no idea how to relink everyone.
how to put my music box
how to put whatever it is~

oh god! i need help!












Chinese New Year
coming sooooon!

hoping for more ang paos this year
but after all the recession thinggy happened last year
is seems like soooo little hope for my ang pao to become BIGGER~
anyway, just have fun! xD

No comments: