Friday, October 3

we will miss it...

finally,
ytd was the last day we work at Mid-valley's Carrefour
haih~
everyone has their ow
n memory there~
and we're gonna miss it so much!
oh ya~ there was a fight there yesterday~
is between a malay guy and the UOB credit card salesman
i not sure what happened actually

though, they fight beside my counter!
who cares~

i just know the malay guy was bleeding
and the salesman is gonna get fired!
haha
the best part of the day is during the journey back home
we have fun singing songs to Fred
and he was like smiling only
so gong~

then we went to th
e funfair me,
larissa, y2k, kao siang and fred

we went for bumper car and vortex

vortex make me feel like vomiting la~

and then we took a pic
and larissa's parents fetch me home
after bathing,
i went on9 until almost 2~

and when i wake up today my neck ached~
i tot i sprained my neck while i'm sleeping
when i went to gerald's class only i know elaine's neck was the same too
and larissa told me she just started to feel the pain!
and is all becau
se of the vortex!!!
so painful la~
but it's fun! xDthe first day of working~i like this!

ang king poh "shitting" on a dustbin

kao siang sleeping in the bus!
he just know how to sleep only~

ha! what are they two doing there?when we pulled him to quiksilver~ lol xD

at funfair

No comments: