Tuesday, October 26

Cupcakes ♥

weee!~ hehe
these are what happened last week.
Jo wanted to give Vincent a surprise birthday
therefore, I suggested that she should do something herself.
then we decided to bake cupcakes! hehe.
here are some pictures taken while we're baking! 




hehe. that's the process!
I'm lazy to talk about it.
and this was what it become! 
tadaaaa~ xD


 this is obviously for my dearest ♥
I decorated K♥W
but I don't think he noticed =.=
haha



 and this, of course is for the birthday boy.
I can't remember what Jo decorated.
I think it's Vinc if I'm not mistaken.
hehe.
anyway,
once again
Happy Birthday Vincent!
I know you had an "enjoyable" moment 
trying to blow off the candles!
ya lah, it was my idea. teehee.



my face was so rounded! 0.0!
it's time to put off some weight. 
if only I can make it =.=


I want some Starbucks now! 
HEHE.

sTepH

click on the ads! ♥

No comments: