Sunday, September 19

BUSY!!! xDD

hello everyone!
wonder why I have been missing for a loooong time? 
you know why? 
I'm busy!
hahaha
okay! I lied.
I'm just lazy xD
lazy lazy lazy! hehehehehe.
okay. 
These are the photos of things that happened for the past three weeks! xDD

this was taken at Gold Coast Sepang!
the place was really awesome!
and the price is even "awesomer"
haha
RM498 for each person! ( with offer)[ended]
Rm1600++ for a family ( without offer)
haha

it's never cheap! 
but it's GREAT!


next was the very "surprising" surprise party  (not my bday yet)
that my bunch of friends planned
for Tsing Wey and me  xD
I enjoyed!
thanks a lot xD


next, thanks to my beloved boyfriend
who celebrated my birthday with me ( exact day)
muacks! I love you. 


next, we all had a date in KL =)

after bah kut teh in Centro!
 
we sang like monster xD


Pavillion KL =)




Lantern party at Crystal's house!


shopped at 1U


lepak-ed at Sunway!


now you know why?
I'm really busy.
=)

No comments: