Sunday, July 4

Being a woman.

I was thinking about what to blog today
and suddenly this comes to mind.
it's definitely not easy to be a woman.
A friend of mine told me a story last Saturday
this is how the story goes.

There is this husband who always thinks what why does he have to be a man
not a woman?
He always complains that a man has to go out to work for the family
while a woman just stays at home.
And each day after going back from work, he has to listen to his wife complaining about this and that
So, one day when he really couldn't take it anymore,
he asked God "Can you turn me into a woman?"
" I think that being a woman is easier."
"I hate being a man like now."
God agreed with his request and turned him into a woman.
so he's now the wife and his wife, is now the husband.
.....
After two weeks,
the "man" goes to the God again
asking God to turn him back to a man
he said, "Dear God, I'm regret now. Being a woman is harder than I thought.
"Everyday, a wife needs to wake up earlier before the husband to prepare breakfast.
After breakfast, the wife needs to send the kids to school.
And then, a wife needs to make sure the house is clean.
A wife needs to prepare lunch and dinner.
A wife needs to take care of the family.
I now understand how it is to be a woman.
Please, turn me back to a man, I want to be a man again."
God laughed and replied,
"Of course I can turn you back into a man, but, you have to wait for another 9 months."

It's not easy to be a woman.
It's woman's nature to speak more than a man.
Man speaks approximately 7000 words a day
A woman speaks 21000 words a day
which is 3 times more than man.
Don't blame when a woman complains or nags a lot.
They can't control themselves.
After all, they'll still love you for who you are. =)


sTepH

No comments: