Thursday, May 20

520

sorry for not updating for so long.
no internet connection at home,
that's why no updates. hehe
hmmm. class has started on Monday.
we moved to TBS which is now occupied by ICPU and ADP. kekeke
 still not used to the environment yet.
especially when you need to move to different floor for classes.
still prefer the 12th floor ADP.
we have the whole floor on our own.
anyway, I guess we will adapt to the new environment soon

Hmm, no class on Tues and Thurs.
so today went out to study with baby and his friends.
went to Centro's Starbuck.
they had their add maths study session
while I just sat there and looked through Poh Kiat's chemistry book.
I realized that I had forget pretty much everything about chemistry.
Hmmm, I am gonna take it next semester,
hope that I won't screw it again. hehehehehe
had a lot of fun with baby today.
his exam is next week
hope he'll do well.
I miss him so much already xD

signing off,
sTepH xD

No comments: