Tuesday, January 5

5th of Jan '10

mommy had flew to Taiwan this morning
after dropping me over at Crystal's...
awww~ I miss her already
she's only coming back on Sunday...


went to Aeon with Crys and MeiLyn today..
shopped from 1230 to 5
Crys got herself a pair of shoes..
well, nothing for Meilyn and I hahahaha
I'm totally in love with gladiator and flat now..
AHHHH!~ I've no money to bring them home!
I need $$$$$$$$$$$


anyway, going to Greenbox with all my dearest friends tomorrow xD
I'm kinda worry that Soksok is not gonna bathe again tomorrow...
smelly her!


college gonna start soon..
for Crystal and I
kinda worried that I can't cope with it...
I'm gonna work hard so that I can be closer to you♥

that's all for today...
damn tireddd
nitez

forgive and forget...
will you?

sTeph

쓔쓔


No comments: