Wednesday, October 21

why kite?


noticed that I changed my blog title?
haha.. why kite?
with this I must mention someone who is NCS again
LOL the president of NCS- Chua Han En
or you will prefer the new names we created for her
  1. poggi-ssi -my idea
  2. nini chua -Luve's idea
  3. mao mao xi -⅓ Luve,Han En and my idea
since don't know when, we started to talk about kite now,
what is kite?
well. it's actually our thoughts. xD
that time we were thinking bout the future.
so our thoughts went faraway. then poggi-ssi describe it as kite flying. xD
and that day, Crys wanted to create a blog
so she came up with this blog title- "Where is my kite?"
and then we promised to change ours too. so here it is.. kekeke






ever since you had gone,

the sky turns gray,
the heart is empty,
the smile is fake.

four years of hard work,
all gone in four days
sorry, Jae Bum,
we failed to protect you all the way

and now that you had gone,
I lost my mind,
don't know what to do
and don't know what to think

songs and flashmobs,
just to make your day
come back Jae Bum
2PM and Hottests need you everyday!

091022 -sTepH-

No comments: