Monday, September 21

0921 Ice-skate

okay. now I'm gonna post something after MIA for, errr, I don't know how long??
went to Sunway Pyramid for ice-skating today.
have lots of fun with Han En, Crystal, Tsing Wey, Jolene, Mei Lyn, Dixon, Vincent, Calvin and Kao Siang.
okay, Kao Siang was informed last minute. haha
at 9.45 am when we called him, he was with that sleeping sound saying "hello?" haha
and Vincent surprised us by standing outside the window with his very-noticeable-height
straight after he came back from Genting~ *how touching LOL
and yea, Luve wasn't there as she was very tired(long story...)

so this was the 1st time Dixon and Calvin skate
Dixon was very funny when he was skating
he looked more like dancing with his non-balanced body
than skating. haha
but he did well as a beginner.

one more thing, there were hundreds of people in the ice rink today
just imagine how crowded it was
and miraculously, I did not fall down. haha
but unfortunately, I got "hugged" again =.=
anyway, I noticed that there were many Bangladeshi today
yeah! they're skating as well...
or maybe they're not Bangladeshi??
who knows?
the skin colour looked just the same. haha


my legs sore like hell!
I need a foot massage!
anyone? xD
photos, of course is with our cavewoman-Han En
she only online 12 times a year-according to Vincent
so we have to wait for her to come out from the cave asap LOL
and I have got a nice name for her-Pogi-ssi(named after Fergie) haha
wanna know why?
only if you're a fans of OneDayxD
okay~ that's all for today
Nitez~


7-1=0
7+4=11=1



sTepH

No comments: