Thursday, March 26

acting skill :poor

well, I should admit that my acting skill was so damn kao poor! lol
this is because,
after the one week break, I lost my metal badge.
yesterday morning, during the morning assembly,
the prefect was checking on our attires...
then when she's near(I lost my metal badge)
I was very nervous and asked Crystal and Luvena
if they had an extra metal badge...
then this Crystal came up with an idea...
she said: "tell her you lost your metal badge la... act as if u dun even realize u had lost it"
I was giggling when I heard that...
so when the prefect came to us...
my first reaction was:"Eh! I think i lost it"
then Crystal, Luve and Han en started laughing~
I also followed them laughed like crazy~
luckily the prefect don't care...
anyway, Crystal, Luvena and Han en can't stop laughing =.=ll
until the end of the day they can still remember that! lol
and fortunately, I found my metal badge today...
xD

2 comments:

Jing said...

haha .. i laugh too .. really tat funny la .. luvena told us at the add maths tuition .. she act until really tat funny .. anyway she is the one cant stop laughing

sTepH said...

-.- omg! my good name!~ aiyoyo! cham d laaaa~