Friday, November 28

28/11

not posting much these days!
cz I'm too lazy to post! xD
actually I wanted to post something ytd and last few days!
but i gave up~ hehe!
well! we watched Twilight today!
when I was in the cinema, sitting down on the chair
I can't believe that finally! Twilight is there!
lol
the starting was just the introduction from Bella~
about how she move to Forks and so on~
they skipped most of the part
and they brought Jacob and Billy to the front part of the movie!
therefore, u'll get to see Jacob before Edward!
Jacob was good-looking there~
but I dun think he looks good at the beach part...
the way he laughed made his nose looked quite weird!
newayz
we'll get to see him more in New Moon~ lol
and then Edward came out!
omg! his crooked smile! so dazzling! xD
and till now I was like can't believe that I watched the movie~ xD
going to watch again tomorrow with De Xian
and now I'm waiting for Han En to confirm whether she wants to go onot~
I'm so excited! xP
and if Larissa read this she will think I'm crazy rite? lol
I miss u girl!
come back soon before I go crazy xD
well... I think that's all for now~
I think I'm going to get fever soon~
whatever la!

I love the prom scene! cute couple!

Buai!



No comments: