Friday, September 26

when we're together!

yea! tomorrow is the day~
we are going to work together...
me, Sa, Han En, Ying Yi, Crystal, Luvena, Mc.... so on~
actually this afternoon we have some problem with it...
and we're about to quit! looong story la...
but , we still get to work at last~
so... we're working!
this is not the first time i'm working~
but, is the first time i worked with all my friends...
all together!
quite excited!
exspecially Sa!
her mind is full of working stuff now!
i think she has stay up late at night thinking about working la...
is so cute of her to be sooo excited! haha
and han en!
she is the funny one~
she said very gan jiong!
haha~ i wonder if they can sleep well tonight! xD
or else i will be seeing two pandaS tomorrow!
oh ya! back to yesterday night!
i dreamt of someone yesterday~
and i can consider the someone as someone special for me now~
i hated to dreamt about my special one!
whenever i dreamt about my special one,
i will not see my special one the other day...
or
i can say can't see my special one "clearly"
haha~ what am i talking about?!

crap la!
fine~
chaoz 1st!
don't miss me too much ah!
oh ya! before that!
Crystal and me changed our own name at Mr. Gerald classes just now
guess what!
hers is Crystal Cullen and mine is Stephannie Cullen! xD
Edward is driving both of us crazy!
and Han en joined too~
but she prefer Jacob!
so hers is Reniece Black!
and shi yun too~
she will be Michelle Black!
lol xP~

k la~
chaoz~
tataz~




~Stephannie Cullen~

No comments: