Thursday, June 26

report cards

today was report card day and as usual, mum went to school~
for me my results was bad bad this time.
anyway i would work harder for the next semester~
then we went to my brother's school to take his too(actually is late)
then we reach hin hua and walk to his class.
when we step into the class and asked the teacher for my brother,
the maths teacher said~
mum:wai yee, pls~
m.t:wai yee ah! oh~
then he called my bro and continue
m.t: he always din pass up his work ar! and he was so lazy!
mum:oh~ izit?
m.t: ya~ he always walk around and talk
that time i was like huh? he walk around and talk?
for me my bro was very quiet and shy
but now i know~ hahaha
then went to see his class teacher
and teacher complained about the same problem too
and she even told us that his eyes have problem look from far
even if he sits in from he couldn't see~
and she added that she said she gave a letter to my bro for my mum
but my bro didn't give it of my mum, instead he keep it in his bag
then i was like wow~ how dare him!
and now i think he probably won't have the chance to sit in front of the computer anymore

No comments: