Wednesday, April 16

someone~

oh ya! i still wanted to thank someone! although he is not there. luckily i got something that makes me remind of him~ he is my power to do well! i knew that he won't know this! but just to speak my feeling out la. i really hope that he can come to support convent tomorrow! it's going to mean a lot for me~but i know is quite impossible la~cz he got tuition tomorrow~ nvm la. i will do my best! k la. sign out first! u ar!! must support convent ar!! saying u la! dun look behind la!! ya!! is u!! xD~ pray for us k! thx ya~

4 comments:

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

waseh..so obvious lo you..geng la..
but,anyway..jia you for the next tournament lo..^^

sTepH said...

lol~ thx~ we won!! xD cz of him!!

〓 Shirli 〓 said...

haha..congratulation ya ^^
cz of him ah?? not me meh?? haix...

sTepH said...

lol~ both of u!! xD